Samson/Hogue Field Survivor Tool AK Kit
This kit is all you need to have a tool kit on your AK Rifle. – Always! We combined the classic Hogue Overmolded AK Grip with our Field Survivor tool in this kit.
click to enlarge
Imagine having every tool you need to get your AK back into service, right from your pistol grip.
Magpul MOE Polymer Rail Section, 9 Slots
Designed for use with MOE Hand Guards and most standard plastic hand guards, the MOE Polymer Rail Sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc.
Weaver Tactical Flat Top Riser Rail – Quick Detachable
Turn your flat top AR-15 or M16 into the perfect optics platform with the newWeaverFlat Top Riser Rail. This riser rail is made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6, aluminum and has Type III hard coat anodizing for years of rugged use. Engineered to provide the optimal mounting height for all types of optic and ring combinations, the new Flat Top Riser Rail is available in both standard and quick detach models.
Weaver scope mount Aluminum Bases for Springfield Armory 1911 A-2 SASS Conversion
- Weaver 48026:WeaverBase,Top Mount 26
Ruger 10/22 & Mini 14 Accessories
Just another WordPress site … Form Title —————————————————————— 7 (5310.12) – Application for License
Ruger 10/22 Accessories » Mini 14 Stocks & Mounts
Mini 14 Stocks & Mounts … In early 1994, ATF decided (in ATF Rulings 94-1 and 94-2) that three 12 gauge shotgun models, the USAS 12, Striker 12, and Street Sweeper, were destructive …
Flashlights – AR-15 Accessories, Ruger 10/22 Accessories! AK-47 …
SureFire 8NX Commander Nitrolon Rechargeable Xenon Flashlight – 110 Lumens Black Body w/ Charger Code: SUR-8NX415-BLK Price: $162.00 Sold Out
Budget Guns Worth Considering for Concealed Carry – Associated Content
The Ruger LCP is a sub-compact pistol manufactured by Sturm, Ruger & Co. The Ruger LCP is chambered in the .380 ACP caliber which is considered by some to be ineffective for personal protection. However, many …
ar-15 Rifle Scopes & Sights
July 11, 2010
Sturm Ruger & Co Falls 3.69% on Heavy Volume: Watch For Rebound (RGR) – Comtex Smartrend
Sturm Ruger & Co ( NYSE:RGR ) traded in a range yesterday that spanned from a low of $13.30 to a high of $13.83. Yesterday, the shares fell 3.69%, which took the trading range below the 3-day low of $13.31 on volume of …
Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc.’s Reaction to Its Analyst Initiation; RGR, POOL, ELY – Learning Markets
About a month ago, KeyBanc Capital Mkts gave the Sporting Goods industry some good news as it announced it has initiated coverage on one of its stocks. So how has Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. done since it was given a rating …
Weaver Remington 597 Tactical Multi-Slot Shotgun Bases
These versatile bases fromWeaverhelp give your gun the tactical edge. Tactical Multi Slot Bases are constructed of tough, lightweight aluminum so they can withstand the most powerful recoil. They accept allWeaverTop Mount Rings and accommodate the mounting of devices such as scopes, red dots and laser optics, while allowing for optimal eye relief.
26 USC sec. 5845(a) (3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels less than 16 inches in length; (4) a weapon made from a rifle if such weapon as modified has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 16 inches in length;
ATI stocks AR-15 Carbine Two Piece Forend Combo Rail Package
Give your AR-15 some personality with ATI’s new 8 sided forend. Insert rails at 45* angles around the circumference of the forend for ultimate versatility! additionally, slide rails in any position on the forend for nearly unlimited customization.
- Hard Coat T6 Aluminum Carbine Forend
- Two 2, Two 4, and Two 6 Rails
- Delta Ring
Features of Forend:
- Rail Locations at 45* Increments Around Forend
- Millions of Rail Configurations
- Put Accessories Exactly Where You Want Them
- Extremely Tough, Yet Lightweight
- Available Rail Sizes, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 12
Comfortably place rails at 45* angles for a more natural placement of accessories.
Forends are available in a variety of packages. Pick which will give your rifle the personality it deserves!
The EOTech holographic sight features a heads up design that allows both eyes to be open in order to maintain peripheral vision and depth perception while shooting. It features an sleek and unobtrusive low profile design that points naturally. The reticle is a 65 MOA open circle with a 1 MOA aiming dot in the center, providing fast target acquisition and precise aiming options. The model 551 N is 4″ in overall length and runs for 200 hours on a set of N batteries. The 551 N also includes a toggle switch that immediately lowers the light intensity for use with night vision without any halo effect. Attention! MidwayUSA welcomes returns, for credit or refund, of product in new, unaltered condition. Please understand that we cannot accept returns on Scopes or Red Dot Sights that have been mounted unless you find they are defective.
Vortex Diamondback 3-9X40 Rifle Scope – V-Plex Reticle
click to enlarge
V-PLEX RETICLE SUBTENSIONS
DIAMONDBACK 3-9X40 DIMENSIONS
A sear that does require alteration to the host gun’s receiver is not a conversion part, and is not able to be registered as such. Some slipped by NFA Branch, in particular AK-47 “sears” that required a hole be drilled in the gun’s receiver, like a regular receiver conversion of the semi-auto AK. Such “sears” in the hands of innocent buyers were left on the Registry, with the requirement that they were not to be removed from the host gun, in effect converting them into receiver conversions in the eyes of BATF. However any in the possession of the persons who made and registered them were disallowed, and removed from the Registry. See Vollmer v. Higgins, 23 F.3d 448 (D.C.Cir. 1994) for mention of the AK sears. Also see FFL Newsletter, Summer Issue 1988, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, page 2, Washington, D.C.
There is no tax on a transfer to a lawful heir from the owner’s estate. Lawful heirhttp://www.yearofthegentleman.com/user/default.aspx?mid=477404did not apply. The heir must be able to own the weapon under state and federal laws. The heir will have to do all the other steps of a transfer to an individual. Unless the heir is a class 3 he may not inherit post-86 machine guns (and would also need the police demo letter, see below). ATF is supposedly now allowing non licensed heirs to inherit pre-86 sample guns, a change from past policy. A weapon to an heir may also be transferred interstate, if need be; the gun need not be transferred to a dealer in the heir’s state, if the deceased owner resided in another state.
* Muzzle loading cannon – NOT, as it is an antique design, unless it has some special features allowing breech loading.
* Explosive grenade – is a DD
* Molotov cocktail – is a DD
* M-79 or M-203 40mm grenade launcher – is a DD
* Smooth bore 37mm projectile launcher – not a DD. Not even a title 1 firearm. This item falls under the “not a weapon” (signaling device) exception, I believe. Generally a large bore device for which no anti-personnel ammo has ever been made will NOT be a DD. This used to be true of the 37mm guns. However, according to ATF, some folks have started making anti-personnel rounds for these guns, and ATF has ruled that possession of a 37mm launcher and a bean bag or rubber shot or similar round is possession of a DD, and at that point the launcher needs to be registered. Put another way, before you make or buy anti-personnel rounds for your 37mm launcher, register it as a DD. The rounds themselves, not being explosive, incendiary or poison gas, are not regulated in themselves either. It is just the two together. See ATF Ruling 95-3.
* 40mm grenade for an M-79 or M-203 – a DD.
* Non-explosive 40mm practice ammo – not a DD. Commercial making of it would require a type 10 FFL though, as although the ammo is not itself classified as a DD, making ammo for a DD requires the FFL.
* Non-sporting 12 gauge shotgun – is a DD, because it has a bore over 1/2″, and is not exempted unless it meets the “sporting use” test. Check out the case Gilbert Equipment Co., Inc., v. Higgins, 709 F. Supp. 1071 (D. Ala. 1989) for how the sporting use test has been re-interpreted from what it meant when the law was enacted to having ATF be arbiters of what is “sport”.
* Flame Thrower – not a DD, nor even a firearm. Unregulated as to possession, under federal law. Great way to clear snow off the driveway.
* Japanese Knee Mortar – A DD. Even though there is no available ammo for it, explosive or otherwise, and hasn’t been since 1945, because anti-personnel ammo was made for it in the past, it is a weapon. As it has a bore over 1/2″ and isn’t sporting, it is a DD.
Manufacturer: Aimpoint 11324 Item: AIM-11324 Aimpoint 3x Magnifier Rides behind your Aimpoint Red Dot scope to switch you from CQB to semi-sniper in just seconds. Pull off the magnifier and you are back to CQB. To be used with the Aimpoint Twist Mount for the fastest switch out. The Twist Mount fits Picatinny rails. Aimpoint Twist Mount for 3x AIM-11355.